Palm Beach Gardens Family Attorney
Serving Families in Palm Beach County for Over 50 Years
At John F. Schutz, P.L., we understand how stressful and emotional family law issues can be. Whether you are considering filing for divorce or are already involved in a contested divorce, you are likely experiencing a wide range of emotions. At our firm, we strive to provide compassionate and honest counsel to help you make informed decisions. We will work hard to help you resolve your case amicably, but we are also ready to fight aggressively in the courtroom to pursue a favorable resolution.
Request a consultation with our family attorney serving Palm Beach Gardens by calling (561) 677-2462 or filling out our online form.
Types of Family Law Cases We Handle
At John F. Schutz, P.L., we represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce – Whether you are filing for uncontested divorce or are involved in a contested divorce, our firm can help you through the entire process. We will work diligently to help you reach an amicable resolution, but we are also ready to fight aggressively in the courtroom to pursue a favorable outcome.
- Custody & Child Support – When it comes to child custody & parental rights, we understand that these issues can be extremely emotional and difficult to navigate. We will work tirelessly to help you reach an agreement with the other parent, but we are also ready to fight in court to protect your and your children's rights.
- Paternity – If you are being served with a paternity suit, we can help. Our firm can help you fight a paternity action or file a paternity action of your own.
- Adoptions – Whether you are adopting a child or are looking to adopt a child, we can help. We will work with you to represent your interests and help you through the adoption process.
- Property Division – Whether you own a home or have significant assets and/or debts, we can help you get through the property division process.
- Spousal Support – Spousal support is a sensitive issue. We will work hard to help you obtain a favorable spousal support agreement and/or modification.
- Protective Orders – When you are dealing with a domestic violence or domestic violence issue, you need the help of an experienced family law attorney. At our firm, we can help you get a protective order or file one of your own.
For Experienced Guidance, Contact Our Family Attorney Serving Palm Beach Gardens
No matter what type of family law issue you are facing, our skilled family attorney serving Palm Beach Gardens can help. We have helped thousands of clients resolve their family law cases over the years. We are committed to providing compassionate and personalized legal guidance and representation.
Let our family attorney serving Palm Beach Gardens help you resolve your case today. Contact our firm to get started.
Member of the AAML
As a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, we aim to improve the quality of family law practice for clients.
Meet With Us Virtually Or At Our OfficeWith virtual consultations, it's easier than ever to get started.
Family Law Is All We DoWe're exclusively focused on handling family law cases.
Coming from someone who has never really had great experience with attorneys, John was above and beyond in court. He completely dominates his specialty, thinks of everything, is unbelievably well-versed in the law and knows exactly how to approach a case without getting caught up in the awful and uncomfortable details that make litigation so depraved. Since hiring him I never felt taken advantage of, or unsettled. I always felt that he had me best interest and used the law to express that. There is not one minute in court were I felt uneasy about his approach. He was brilliant, calm and had an extremely confident demeanor. I can't thank him enough for keeping my babies here with me in a custody/relocation case that had been really ugly and toxic for many years before hiring him. Today in court, John was my hero and my husband and I can sleep well, knowing he fought for us.- C.C.
Mr. Schutz is very knowledgeable about marital and family law. Mr. Schutz and his staff are communicative, sympathetic, and hard-working. I highly recommend Mr. Schutz should you ever need representation in a family law matter.- Robyn
Amazing attorney. So much class and confidence in the courtroom. Brilliant in terms of the law. Couldn't be happier with how John handled my case. Eternally grateful.- Candace
I recommend Mr. Schutz without any reservations whatsoever. He is the ideal divorce attorney to have ON YOUR SIDE! Mr. Schutz is a fast thinker, he's always well-prepared, appropriately confident, and knows how to present a case to get the results you're looking for! Hire this attorney without giving it a second thought!- Anonymous
Mr. Schutz represented me in a highly contentious case wherein my ex-wife falsely alleged child abuse and many other horrible things to gain advantage. She spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in hiring a team of attorneys, forensic accountants, HR Specialists, and real estate appraisers. It was a funny sight in court….just me and John versus their entire Army. Even more amusing was how he so brilliantly and efficiently undermined all of the opposing team’s positions. The CPA’s 401K valuation was thrown out, the vocational evaluator’s opinion was rejected, I got the house and equal timesharing with my child. My home controls where our child attends school. We won on all counts…. Alimony was unavoidable, though the amount she was awarded was significantly less in amount and duration than what she was demanding. If you have the means to ‘Invest in the Best,’ I highly recommend John Schutz.- Mark
Mr. Shutz is an exceptional attorney who always has your best interests at heart. He is beyond professional and motivated in helping you meet your needs in the court room!- Kathi
Mr. John Schutz is an excellent lawyer. I live in Peru and was not able to get any timesharing with my kids who have lived in Florida for 8 years. Mr. Schutz took on my case and made my dream possible. My children visited me in Peru for the first time in 8 years and I will be able to spend Christmas with them too here in Peru. I will be forever grateful.- Anonymous
John Schutz is a brilliant lawyer. Not only did Mr. Schutz do an excellent job cleaning up the mess from the previous lawyer, he in my estimation was key in me ultimately obtaining a very good outcome. I had a very contentious divorce and the opposing lawyer was very unprofessional and somewhat abusive. Mr. Schutz through his professionalism and excellent people skills was able to reign in the opposing attorney's unprofessional conduct. Mr. Schutz ran circles around the opposing attorney as he was always prepared and was quick on his feet. He is well worth the money in my opinion. Due to his skill and the ability to outclass the opposing attorney, a trial was avoided which ultimately would have been far more costly. Highly recommend.- Elizabeth